- Spruce up the kitchen sink area—add a little holiday cheer to your kitchen sink area by setting out a holiday scented soap. Hang ornaments or wreaths in your kitchen window or adorn the top of the window with a green garland, which adds both holiday spirit and a fragrant Christmas scent.
- Cozy up your dining room table—add a casual centerpiece of candles and natural elements like pinecones or garland. This simple addition will add ample Christmas spirit to your dining room.
- Use plenty of poinsettias—this beautiful seasonal flower adds plenty of Christmas cheer to your bathroom vanity. If you’ve got plenty of shelving in your bathroom, add several poinsettias to create an especially vibrant bathroom.
- Seasonal scents—place a basket of scented pinecones in your bathroom to double as a holiday decoration and a subtle air freshener. Or, use a holiday-themed candle (think sugar cookie or apple cinnamon) to set a cozy mood when guests come over.
- Hang a holiday shower curtain—a shower curtain like this one is an unexpected place for a holiday decoration, but your guests will certainly appreciate the clever decorating idea that showcases your personality.
Do your countertops need a fresh look before Christmas? There’s still time for Refinish First to transform your countertops without disrupting your holiday season. Contact Refinish First today!